TomTom is a market leader in Location related content within commercially diverse industries and we are looking for highly energetic, driven, professionals, with a persistent appetite to learn and improve, to join our expanding Inside Sales Team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). The successful candidates will work as part of the sales team and make direct contact with new potential customers, generate an interest in TomTom products and services and schedule further in-depth meetings for the Commercial Sales Teams.
What you’ll do
- Proactively manage and expand sales to new TomTom Customers and Prospects and meet personal goals
- Achieve activity KPI’s – Time spent on inbound and outbound calls, number of meetings scheduled and effective management of leads and prospects that you are working on
- Work effectively with other members of the sales team, while maintaining independence
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Maintain the TomTom CRM (Salesforce.com) in regard to current customer interest in TomTom and the opportunity that you have qualified and passed to the broader Global Sales Teams
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills, ability to work in self-directed and fast-paced environment
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to Location while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
What you’ll need
- Customer-facing corporate experience or customer service-related role preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior Sales experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Meet your team We’re TomTom Enterprise. We provide high-quality mapping and traffic data and a range of Maps APIs. In building a safe, clean and congestion-free society, we partner with some the world’s most innovative companies. Our customer base ranges from application developers and internet of things companies to logistics services and fleet management experts, governments and cloud service providers. TomTom is providing developers and businesses big and small with the location technologies they need to build next-generation location-based applications
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.