What you'll do
- Execute HR administration processes including on/offboarding, data changes, absence management and more
- Accurately update our HR system and provide reports to stakeholders
- Be first point of contact for our employees, build relationships and provide an outstanding service experience
- Streamline and continuously improve internal procedures and processes
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team, the HR Business Partners, the Global Mobility team, the Employee Relations team and the Rewards team to further enhance global alignment and collaboration
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and enjoyable working place
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies
What you’ll need
- You MUST be fluent in English & German
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role,
- You are a self-starter who is pro-active, curious and flexible in your approach,
- You have a passion for providing HR operational excellence and taking ownership of your work,
- Your excellent organizational skills and customer focus speak for themselves;
- You thrive in a fast-paced international environment that provides for high accountability and ownership
- You are experienced in working with HR software solutions (Workday is a plus)
Meet your team
We’re Human Resources. We believe in personalized experiences, an unstoppable and resilient culture, smarter decision-making made easy and quickly climbing the career ladder. These beliefs back the unique services, tools, and programs that we deliver to TomTom employees and the business, as well as our promise: you can achieve more at TomTom faster than at any other company. Joining our team, you’ll play a part in our mission to make TomTom the employer of choice. And you’ll have a bit of fun :)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.