• Incident Analyst Duties and Responsibilities• Monitor Systems: Monitor the performance and capacity of systems using a variety of tools. We look for hardware, software, and infrastructure alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, Engineers do a basic investigation and involve relevant support for the fix.
• Troubleshoot Problems: We generally have standard operating procedures that engineers will closely follow. This may include coordinating with Internal Technical Team, third-party vendors, customers, or other IT teams.
• Track all Issues: While working on incidents, the Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail. This increases the knowledge base of the Team and is a record of the health of the system.
• Report Incidents: Engineers must escalate the issue to management, Technical Teams, IT resources, or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. Engineers also maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken
What you’ll needStrong analytical thinkers who enjoy solving problems thrive in a high-pressure environment with shifting priorities. Should be able to assess a situation and determine tactical steps forward.
In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking candidates with the following skills.
• With 2-4 years of experience in managing Incidents, Alerts, Team Mailbox, Monitoring Dashboards.
• Understanding of Applications, Systems & monitoring Tools like PagerDuty, Alertsite and Grafana
• Hands-on experience on Ticket tool ServiceNow and Jira.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
• Basic knowledge of Incident Management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
• Hands-on experience for End to end communications for Initial, Update & Resolved business notifications to stakeholders.
• Modifying/Updating KB articles.
• Ability to work in a flexible schedule 24*7
• Previous customer service or helpdesk experience
• Highly Motivated individual
• Self-starter and a quick learner
• Effective and efficient way of managing incidents
• Automation within the incident and service request management
• Automation of reporting / using tools
• Demanding for high availability of service and quality of support service to the customer
Good communication skills and works well with a team (both onshore and offshore)
Meet your teamWe’re Information Technology. On one of our six teams, you’ll be responsible for capabilities that help ensure TomTom’s business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to customers. These teams and capabilities include Enterprise IT for business applications such as SAP, Salesforce, and Workday; Employee IT for equipment and productivity tools; Information Security to ensure our products, services, and systems are secure; Commercial IT to support our product development teams; Enterprise Architecture to improve business performance; and IT Service Management to ensure our services meet or exceed customer expectations.
Achieve more We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple since life is complex enough, and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employerWe celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?