What You'll Do
You will be a member of the Customer Solution Management team in TomTom’s Automotive Business Unit. The Solution Management team forms the bridge between our customers’ applications and our products in the automotive market, for example, embedded navigation and manage the entire TomTom product lifecycle for select OEM(s) from product vision & roadmap to implementation and launch.
- Partner with sales to increase revenue by intimately understanding customer needs, developing deep insights into the select OEM(s) and lead the product strategy process for these customers
- Influence key decision makers at select OEM(s) by building compelling product value proposition
- Respond to RFI/RFQ/CRs at various stages of the product lifecycle based on our product portfolio, adapted for specific customer needs
- Increase customer satisfaction with winning product launches
- Understand the competitive field and potential partners for these customers
- Identify areas of innovation within the target customer application scope
- Understand and influence product roadmaps based on specific OEM needs
- Guide engineering teams to deliver on the desired product goals
- Represent TomTom at industry events and develop a network within automotive eco-system
What you’ll need
We are looking for an experienced professional with the technical depth to interact with automotive OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers on our automotive applications, as well as the personal flair to align market demand with our automotive product offering. This also includes aligning with other departments in TomTom, like Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and the Product Units that build up our product portfolio.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 9+ years of experience in B2B product management or product marketing in a technical environment
- Automotive industry experience is required, especially with automotive software solutions
- Clear passion for an innovation-driven market, like Automotive, Mobile, or IT
- Ability to relate to software architects, product owners and other technical experts for TomTom’s products
- Successful track record in business development and demonstrated ability to partner with business to launch new products
- Exceptional problem solving, diligent follow-through and logical decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and influencing skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.