Work with customers and partners to understand business needs around map visualisation (in both Enterprise and Automotive)
Track customer commitments to inform product priorities
Work with product marketing on pricing, sales materials and business forecasting
Collaborate closely with other product managers, operations team and engineering teams to find the most effective ways to create business value
Lead product vision and product strategy definition, including key milestones
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Data literacy to make complex product decisions in multi-dimensional problem space
Strong interest and skills in complex problem solving
Proven commercial and business affinity
More than 3-years of experience working as product owner, product manager
Master level degree in Engineering
What we offer • Competitive compensation package.
• Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
• Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
• Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
• Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
• Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
• Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
• The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
• Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Interview Panel: We’ll set you up to speak with multiple interviews to hear about different teams in TomTom and check on different aspects of Product Management.
4. The Final Decision! Cue the Fireworks