What you'll do
- Proactively manage and expand sales of our B2B Navigation software to win new TomTom SME customers across North America;
- Handling both inbound leads and outreach prospecting, to qualify opportunities for you and other sales teams to close deals;
- Understanding customer needs and challenges and articulating business value;
- Being the barometer of the market for Sales, Product Marketing & Product Development;
- Working effectively with other members of the sales team, while maintaining independence;
- Demonstrating superior negotiation and presentation skills with an ability to develop long-term client relationships;
- Maintaining the TomTom CRM (Salesforce.com) sales pipeline.
What you'll need:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales/business development
- Hunting experience – identifying, developing, closing sales.
- Experience in negotiating and closing licensing contracts
- Experience is useful, but not essential, in one or more of the following market segments: Fleet & Logistics, Navigation, OnDemand, Ride Hailing, Mobility, Field Service Management, FMS/Telematics, Mobile Apps;
- Natural ability to build relationships with prospects and customers;
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills;
Meet your team We’re TomTom Enterprise. We provide high-quality mapping and traffic data and a range of Maps APIs. In building a safe, clean and congestion-free society, we partner with some the world’s most innovative companies. Our customer base ranges from application developers and internet of things companies to logistics services and fleet management experts, governments and cloud service providers. TomTom is providing developers and businesses big and small with the location technologies they need to build next-generation location-based applications
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.