You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
Daily operational responsibilities would include incident resolution, problem management, and monitoring improvements to the network security infrastructure
Evaluate roadmaps and future network solutions to ensure best practices and solutions
Capacity planning and availability management of services and infrastructure
Implement and recommend best practices and process efficiencies and continually update documentation
Ensure network infrastructure are architecture is evaluated and patched regularly
Participate in an on-call rotation as a global team for after-hours support
5 + years of data center networking experience
3+ years of experience with Cisco ACI and Data Center technologies.
Experience with Juniper MX Routers
Experience with F5 BIG-IP application load balancers
Operational experience with Linux and Microsoft operating systems
Experience with private and public cloud solutions
Scripting and automation experience in UNIX shell, Python, PowerShell, Perl
Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills
Experience in data center architect
What we offer • Competitive compensation package.
• Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
• Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
• Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
• Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
• Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
• Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
• The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
• Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!