About this role:
B2B/SaaS Growth Hacker wanted! You will develop and implement data-driven
digital activities with a strong focus on increasing value by innovation. The span of
your activities will not be restricted by departments or functions as you have a full
funnel approach which you can easily tackle through your T-shaped skillset.
What you’ll do:
- Work through a Lean Growth process to systematically bring traditional and creative ideas to grow KPIs.
- Execute all ideas in cooperation with a conversion specialist to help generate high quality MQLs.
- Alling with the optimization team on data and user insights to optimize growth.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, Sr. Management) to present results and drive customer / user-centricity.
- End-to-End tests & campaigns ownerships via key digital (ads) channels.
- Drive traffic to the product page, landing pages, job detail pages, social media, apps blogs.
- Scale and automate the growth process.
- Knowledgeable of account-based marketing and understanding of B2B user journey.
What you’ll need
- You have a degree in higher education (HBO / University) and 2 to 3 years of B2B marketing at scale.
- G.R.O.W.S & AARRR frameworks are your mantra.
- Google Analytics, Data studio & Campaign manager of any major platform is no mystery to you.
- You have a commercial mindset; you are analytical and know how to set KPIs, measure & analyze funnels.
- You use data to steer processes and decision-making.
- You have a superficial knowledge of HTML, CSS, and A/B testing tools.
- You have experience growing traffic through SEA, SEO, social media, E-mail and Advertising.
- Fell comfortable in ever changing environment but knows how to have fun.
- Experience working at an international B2B SaaS company is a big plus
Meet your team
We’re the Marketing department. Our team includes the in-house Creative Agency, Corporate Communications, PR, Events, Web, CRM, Social and Advertising. Together we make up a cross-disciplinary, international team serving TomTom’s businesses and people worldwide. It’s our job to bring the TomTom brand to life externally and internally. We move fast, pride ourselves on our work, and have a knack for making projects more fun. Joining us, you’ll collaborate with diverse people while playing your part in creating a safer, cleaner, congestion-free world.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office! [link to W@TT]
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!