As a Legal Counsel, you are a part of TomTom’s legal team. Your opportunity lies with TomTom’s Commercial Legal team providing legal support for both TomTom’s Automotive and Enterprise business unit and its management team. You have a proven track record in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, providing tailored legal advice to executive management and you will demonstrate a confident, pragmatic and solution orientated approach to providing commercially minded and timely legal support. You will report to the Head of Commercial Legal.
· Competitive compensation package. · Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
· Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
· Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
· Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
· Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
· Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
· The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
· Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!