You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better. We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
The principal duty of the Salesforce Application Manager is to manage all aspects of running a stable Salesforce application while adapting it to changing needs. The role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the head of Enterprise IT.
Meet your team You’ll be responsible for capabilities that help ensure TomTom’s business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to customers. The Enterprise IT teams and capabilities include: Finance & Logistics, Sales & Legal, HR, Analytics & BI, Robotics and Biztalk integrations. Key business applications in our landscape are SAP, Workday, Salesforce, SAP BW, UIpath and Biztalk.
· Competitive compensation package.
· Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office! [https://www.tomtom.com/careers/working-at-tomtom/]
· Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
· Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
· Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
· Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
· Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
· The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
· Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!