Design, implement, and maintain Java code;
Understand and contribute to software architecture, including the operational aspects;
Review another developer’s code according to the team’s standards;
Design, implement, and deploy infrastructure as code for public cloud platforms (Azure / AWS);
Understand and contribute to requirements;
Contribute to software development capability improvement;
Broaden own understanding of programming, development practices, and business context;
Work in an agile team developing products for safety-critical applications;
Be a problem solver, not just a software engineer.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software development based on Java language;
Experience in deployment to public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS);
Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps);
You see automation, containerization, observability, and cloud as standard elements of your daily work;
Be a team player.
Interested in developing the best digital map solutions for navigation and autonomous driving applications? At TomTom, we strive to find the best ways to compile, publish, and/or stream terabytes of map content for critical cloud services, advanced autonomous vehicles, and large innovative tech companies around the world.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll send you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!