You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 4,500 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safer, cleaner, and congestion-free world.
For our Finance team, we are looking for an accountant that not only wants to work with numbers but also to understand the company in detail and build relationships. The ideal candidate for this role is not only good with numbers, but also with people. You need to be able to correctly account and understand accounting processes while building relationships throughout the company and external stakeholders. You have the drive to understand how things work and bring innovative thinking to everything you do.
In this position, you will get to know the products we sell. You will be involved in different aspects end to end. You will have a unique view of the company in order to provide complete and accurate accounting information.
Your main area of responsibilities will be Cost Accounting, focusing on the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) of the company, and some of your tasks are as follows
We’re Finance, responsible for TomTom’s various financial processes. We are a relatively flat organization, consisting of Group Accounting & Reporting, Financial Shared Services, Internal Audit & Control, Group Control & Investor Relations, Treasury & Tax, and Business Finance. Our success lies in the journey itself: how we handle the road we’re on at any moment and the hard work we do every day. On our team, you’ll join us on this journey and contribute directly to our success.
· Competitive compensation package.
· Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office! [https://www.tomtom.com/careers/working-at-tomtom/]
· Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
· Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
· Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
· Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
· Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
· The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
· Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding
TomTom is an equal opportunity employerWe celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Are you ready to move the world forward? Apply now!