You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
• Assist Social Media Lead in maintaining the social media calendar and support day-to-day content creation for TomTom’s consumer social media channels – Instagram(@TomTomDrivers) & Facebook(@TomTomDrivers).
• This includes copywriting, publishing, and managing daily engagement on social channels.
• Coming up with ideas for social content series in various formats, including aligning with creators/stakeholders to execute.
• Assist in the ideation, implementation, creation, and reporting of social media marketing campaigns.
• Help in setting up a YouTube channel, as well as working with influencers to further our growing influencer marketing strategy.
• Together with other team members, you will also ensure that our reporting on social media metrics is always up-to-date, relevant, and converted into actionable learnings.
• Support in improving the overall community management on relevant channels
• You must be pursuing a master's degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, communications, etc).
• EU citizenship or enrollment in a Dutch university (to meet work permit regulations).
• Native or near-native English proficiency.
• A strong interest in social media marketing.
• Knowledge of working with Facebook and Instagram.
• A creative and analytical mind paired with a proactive and positive attitude.
• Curiosity, a growth mindset, and the desire to work and learn within a large organization.
• A passion for creating, communicating, and making an impact. You get things done!
• Strong, relationship-building skills.
• You can work independently and in a team.
• Interest in tech and consumer marketing.
• Strong copywriting skills.
• To learn a lot, firsthand, from experienced and enthusiastic marketers!
• You will never get bored! A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun.
• A diverse, multi-cultural environment.
• 500 Euros/month (gross salary based on full-time work).
• 6 months internship contract, with the possibility of extension.
• Live and work in Amsterdam, a cool city with loads of creative inspiration!
An international and multi-disciplinary team of marketers, ranging from brand and product marketing, creative content creation, social media strategy, and performance marketing. We’re a part of the Consumer marketing team, furthering TomTom’s well-known products as well as working on exciting new ones along with our talented in-house agency. Full of ideas, we take pride in our products, people, and work. We like to move fast, bring ideas to life, and have fun while working.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, put our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple since life is complex enough; we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.