- As part of our DevOps oriented product team, you will work on solving the challenges related to map delivery for autonomous vehicles. These challenges include scalability, security, and maintainability in a safety critical context. With your experience, you’ll help to move the team forward in developing the technology of the future of mobility.
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud solutions;
- Understand and contribute to software architecture, including the operational aspects;
- Review another developer’s code according to the team’s standards;
- Design, implement, and deploy infrastructure as code for public cloud platforms (Azure / AWS);
- Understand and contribute to requirements;
- Contribute to software development capability improvement;
- Broaden own understanding of programming, development practices, and business context;
- Work in an agile team developing products for safety-critical applications;
- Be a problem solver, not just a software engineer.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience with a track record of delivering high-quality code, preferably in a JVM programming language.
- Experience in public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS);
- Experience in CI/CD (Azure DevOps , Jenkins) and tooling;
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (ARM, CloudFormation, Terraform);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or similar container orchestration;
- You see automation, containerization, observability, and cloud as standard elements of your daily work;
- Be a team player.
Nice to have
- Experience with developing Microservices;
- Experience with Spring Boot, Maven
- Experience in Python;
Meet Your Team
Interested in developing the best digital map solutions for navigation and autonomous driving applications? At TomTom, we strive to find the best ways to compile, publish, and/or stream terabytes of map content for critical cloud services, advanced autonomous vehicles, and large innovative tech companies around the world.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll send you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!