- Create and maintain account plans in alignment with the Vice President of Global Sales and execute on the identified success criteria and playbook
- Manage existing accounts and maintain relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels
- Develop strategic plans with the Key Accounts to increase the business from within
- Partner with Customer Program Management team to drive implementations and high-level adoption within customer accounts to ensure upsell potential and renewals
- Maintain the TomTom CRM regarding current deals, account activity and revenue forecasts while maintaining relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in B2B sales/technical sales/product development/business development/licensing in one of the following market segments: Cloud Services, IoT, Mobility, Transport, Fleet or Big Data
- Successful track record in high velocity land and expand go to market sales
- Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within VP/C levels
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Ability to travel
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
Nice to have
- Mapping/Geo knowledge or experience
Meet your team
We’re TomTom Enterprise. We provide high-quality mapping and traffic data and a range of Maps APIs. In building a safe, clean and congestion-free society, we partner with some the world’s most innovative companies. Our customer base ranges from application developers and internet of things companies to logistics services and fleet management experts, governments and cloud service providers. On our team, you’ll bridge offline and online worlds, providing developers and businesses big and small with the location technologies they need to build next-generation location-based applications.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.