What you’ll do
- Design and develop GO NAV application on iOS platform
- You will support TomTom employees in daily work
- Develop and learn best practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
What you’ll need
- You are a student in IT/Computer Science/Engineering/Programming or related courses;
- You are an EU citizen or are enrolled in a Dutch university, HBO, or MBO (to meet work permit regulations);
- You are fluent in English;
- You have troubleshooting skills and are eager to learn;
- You have good communication skills and enjoy teamwork
- Fundamental knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of 1 or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Objective-C, C++, Python
Meet your team
We are Drive, a product unit within TomTom’s Consumer Business Unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – being loved by 100s of thousands of users and in good shape with high ratings and the best test reviews in the market. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format and our latest technology, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning, and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
What we offer
- Competitive Intern compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefit: a monthly allowance to support.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1.First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2.Hiring Manager interviews: In this interview, we want to know more about you what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges. We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
3.The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!