· Entering and processing data related to Safety Cameras
· Getting a high level of knowledge about Safety Cameras product and understanding the customers’ needs
· Working with TomTom’ specially designed mapping software and tools
· Proactive searching for new information on the Internet
· Analyzing and interpreting external and internal data sources
· Checking data quality and accuracy
· Validating customer’s feedback of TomTom Community
· Communicating and reporting results within the team of your performed work and investigations;
· Creative and analytical thinking paired with research and problem-solving skills
· Attention to details and quality focus
· Customer needs sensitiveness
· A balance of team player attitude with the ability to work independently (supporting other team members, taking and providing advice and feedback from others)
· Can-do attitude together with an affinity for dynamic working environments
· Curiosity, initiative mindset and desire to work and learn within a large organization
· Good English communication skills, both written and spoken
· Technical affinity and good knowledge of MS Office;
· GIS background is welcome but is not an absolute must
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Power BI and basic SQL language
· Extra languages (besides English)
· Education degree in Geography, Spatial Management, GIS or related field;
Meet your team We’re Safety Cameras and Electric Vehicle Stations team where fantastic and engaged people contribute daily to improve TomTom database and services to make our customers happy and satisfied.
Our team is a part of Traffic and Travel Information (TTI) product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We use data collected from a community of hundreds of millions of connected devices to develop products and services that help consumers and businesses optimize their journeys.
The team’s flagship services are TomTom Safety Cameras and Electric Vehicle Stations POIs database providing the most accurate travel information to help people warn about oncoming safety camera or plan safe journey while using electric vehicle. In Electric Vehicle and Safety Cameras Team, you’ll see your work makes a difference in how the world moves.
Achieve more We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your on-boarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.