As a senior test automation engineer you’ll be part of an agile development team working on state-of-the art new technologies in the HD maps space targeting autonomous driving vehicles.
- Design and implement test automation framework and suits for all layers in the product (incl. backend server application/map compiler and system wide tests), based on the analysis of the system architecture and interfaces
- Write code and help other developers to create better code
- Analyze the requirements regarding test automation and select the best tools and configuration suiting those
- Support the integration and execution of automated tests in the CI environment of the project
- Analyze results and report on issues found. You are expected to identify trends in KPIs and quality as well
- Maintain test requirements traceability
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years of experience in Software development testing
- Experience with testing of Java-based server application running on public cloud platforms
- Experience in participating on full development cycles, inside a Product Team
- Experience in white-box and black-box testing.
- Experience in supporting Software design and development
- Experience with unit test frameworks like Junit
- Experience with BDD Frameworks such as Cucumber
- Ability to select and/or build automated test frameworks and help with integrating these in the CI environment
- You are an enthusiastic team player with good social skills
- Eagerness to learn a lot of new things and continuously improve your skills, keep an open mind for discussion
What’s nice to have
- Knowledge of Contract Testing
- Knowledge of testing patterns (Screenplay Pattern, POM)
- Understanding of database technologies
- Understanding of common CI tools (Azure pipelines, Jenkins)
- Experience with Microservices and Kubernetes
- Experience with non-functional testing
Meet your team
Interested in developing the best digital map solutions for navigation and autonomous driving applications? At TomTom, we strive to find the best ways to compile, publish, and/or stream terabytes of map content for critical cloud services, advanced autonomous vehicles, and large innovative tech companies around the world.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
- Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
- Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
- Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
- Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
- Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
- The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll send you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!