Sound interesting so far?
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Create a coherent design strategy at a conceptual and architectural level, while at the same time figure out little interactions and behaviors of a detailed UI feature
- Design deliverables from the storytelling rationale, design sketches, simulations and prototypes to detailed interaction design specs and flows
- Present and share your work in a compelling and convincing way in front of key stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and if needed mentor less experienced designers
What do we expect from you?
- Ambition to help drive positive change
- Great sense of empathy that allows you to make user-centric decisions
- Strong conceptual and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong design portfolio of software applications for mobile, devices or web
- Familiarity with best practices for UI design, touch interfaces and in-car use context
- Master’s Degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or comparable
- Experience with Lean, Agile and SAFe software development methodologies
- Mastery in broad toolkit of Interaction Design and Prototyping tools like Adobe, Sketch, Principle…
- Solid time-management and prioritization skills
- Passion for technology and gadgets
What you can expect from us
- Possibility to shape the world and your own carrier To make a difference by creating real products for real people
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are.
- There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreunerialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Amsterdam. A pretty cool city to live and work.
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time. Since then, our software and navigation technologies have been powering over hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. From industry-leading location-based products and mapmaking technologies, to embedded automotive navigation solutions; innovative personal navigation devices and apps to advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services. We continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility and smarter cities. www.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply on tomtom.com/careers
Please, along with your CV, send us an example of your portfolio – in a form of link or pdf file.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.