Maintain and enhance the setup of our Continuous Integration system
Provide robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams
Implement and promote workflows and best practices for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes across development teams
Maintain and enhance a Python-based test automation framework; to provide fast, reliable testing on different platforms, primarily Android, Linux and iOS
Lead initiatives to drive improvements to the test environment setup, processes and test automation framework
What you’ll need
3 -5 years of Python Software development experience
Packaging software experience and tools (Conan, pkgsrc, etc.)
Compiler tools (CMake, Clang etc.)
Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
Experience with CI (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
What’s nice to have
Experience with C++ Development
Experience with Android or iOS Development
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
What we offer
· Competitive compensation package. · Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
· Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
· Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
· Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
· Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
· Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
· The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
· Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!
Share this job
Your application for the Python Software Engineer position was submitted successfully.
Thanks for applying, we’ve received your application and are carefully reading through it. If you are a successful candidate we’ll contact you.
After you apply
1. First call
If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview
In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment
We’ll set you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview
We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision
Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!
More challenge, more growth
Join our hackathons, developer days, leadership programs and more.
Unlock your creativity
We have an agile work culture, entrepreneurial spirit and involved founders.