What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
As a Quality Specialist in Traffic and Travel Information Team, you are responsible for making our Traffic and Travel data the most accurate and timely as possible. We are looking for motivated candidates. We offer you a challenging role in an international and innovative organization.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Gaining a high level of knowledge about our products and services to understand the customer experience. Be an expert on internal tools and processes.
- Using external sources, customer feedback, and internal tools to improve the quality of our traffic information databases incrementally.
- Proactive searching for new information. Analyze and interpret external and internal source material.
- Validating customer feedback involving traffic information.
- Resolving business-to-business and customer care escalations. Communicate to relevant customers in a professional manner.
- Reporting directly to Management accurately to the results of performed work and investigations.
- Continuously improving knowledge, skills, and expertise on workflows and processes.
- Contributing to improving current systems by performing system testing and advising on improvements to the console you work on, flagging any bugs to engineers.
- Being a part of an international and fast-moving team.
What We Expect From You:
- Bachelor degree - bachelor degree in Geography, Geodesy, Spatial Management, GIS or related field is an advantage.
- Technical affinity. MS Excel skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English (company language). Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Able to work autonomously
- You are passionate about working within the Team, supporting other Team members, taking advice and feedback from others.
- You are emphatic and motivational
- Focusing on high accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills. Ability to take the initiative.
- Be smart, be original, think creatively, be curious, bring a unique perspective and approach to problem-solving!
What You Can Expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let’s not forget the good stuff flexible benefits (including a multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount, and free language classes and NO working shifts.
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time.
Since then, our software and navigation technologies have been powering over hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. From industry-leading location-based products and mapmaking technologies to embedded automotive navigation solutions; innovative personal navigation devices and apps to advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services. We continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility, and smarter cities. www.tomtom.com
If you would like to be part of this winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply through the apply button below.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.