You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
· Join a team of passionate cloud engineers in the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
· Support TomTom’s 200+ engineering teams adopting public cloud and advise on using cloud best practices, governance and security.
· Build reference software solutions with cloud native services and cloud native technologies like AKS, EKS.
· Maintain a repository of reference implementations and documentation.
· Advocate inner sourcing of contributions from TomTom engineers.
· Hands-on cloud experience with Azure and/or AWS
· Experience in developing infrastructure as code with Terraform
· Experience with DevOps oriented programming languages such as Python, Golang
· Experience with Kubernetes orchestration and application management with Helm
· Experience in modern CI/CD technologies/patterns
· An “automate everything” mentality and a healthy dislike of toil
· Knowledge and experience with security and networking in the cloud.
· Passion for implementing and promoting best practices for the usage of TomTom cloud reference solutions.
· To love working in an agile team and strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Hands-on mentality with a demonstrated talent for solving problems proactively.
· A positive and open approach – we want you to have a voice and bring in new ideas and solution.
· Higher educational background.
· Experience in an operational role, as a DevOps engineer, SRE or traditional network/server management administrator.
· Software engineering experience.
· Experience using Linux or Unix-based operating systems and software.
· Certifications from public cloud providers.
In Service Platform, you will join a team of enthusiastic and capable engineers to build a platform for the delivery of online services in TomTom. Our job is to allow TomTom engineers to focus on innovation and time to market. Teams in Service platform include Commercial IT to support our product development teams, Cloud Center of Excellence to enable internal customers getting better value from using public cloud, IT Service Management to ensure our services meet and exceed customer expectations, Employee IT to give TomTom employees a productive digital workplace, API Management to offer a simple to use and reliable platform to access our online services, DevSup to provide the best tools for TomTom engineers, and a CI/CD team rolling out continuous delivery for our online services.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.