What you'll do:
• architecture ideas that may improve the present product
• efficient and maintainable code, whilst meeting the agreed requirements
• implementation of the current software development practices, processes and standards
• code reviews, design reviews, teaching, mentoring or giving technical talks and writing documentation.
What you'll need:
- around 3-4 years of experience in programming (although we care more about skills)
- awareness of design patterns and clean code principles
- good knowledge of automated testing techniues and tools
- experience with Continuous Integration
- good command of English both in speech and writing
- knowledge of some of these is a plus: node.js, Angular.js, AWS, Leaflet, Selenium, Linux, scripting languages
- high quality and technical excellence
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.