You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We’re looking for a strategic B2B marketeer to lead our global owned, shared and paid communications efforts, with a focus on online advertising, social media and community management.
What you’ll do
- Develop best-in-class owned, shared and paid communications strategy, including corresponding channel and content strategy, leveraging established and emerging platforms
- Work collaboratively across the communications and marketing organization to ensure campaigns and initiatives are effectively integrated into the overall marketing efforts
- Coordinate a robust digital communications calendar crafted to establish a compelling story to promote and advance the company with our key audiences: influencers (e.g. analysts and media), auto makers, enterprises, developers, drivers and prospective employees
- Guide the development of online advertising and paid search campaigns designed to raise awareness, bring leads for our Location Technology business, and job applicants in our key recruitment markets
- Partner with key media platforms, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand reputation
- Build and manage communities that build a bridge between TomTom and its audiences; act as a brand’s ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones
- Gauge sentiment around the brand, using social listening tools in order to monitor feedback and engagement, including around crisis communications
- Translate data into insights to provide the business with valuable and actionable information
- Conduct performance reporting to demonstrate the impact of channel success on the business
- Build, grow and lead team that is actively seeking to raise the bar, consisting of direct reports and a broader extended group of professionals across the business
- Provide inspiration and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain the attention of our target audiences
- Provide training sessions on social media platforms to internal audiences
What you’ll need
- 8-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, with particular strengths in online advertising, social media and community management
- At least 3 years’ people management experience
- Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and data centric B2B marketing
- Experience working in the B2B space a tech company is a plus
- Demonstrated success at using data to turn insights into actions
- Influencing skills: proven ability to work collaboratively and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Track record of working with cross-functional teams and managing time across multiple ongoing projects
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar preferred
- Strong (English) communications skills, written and verbal
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – it’s how we make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple because life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
Ready to move the world forward?
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.