We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We are currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Consultant in the tech domain to be a part of our Global Talent Acquisition Team. In this role, you will proactively attract top talent for the Central and Eastern European market and be a true TomTom brand ambassador.
What you’ll do
- Identify, attract, and build long term relationships with 🦄 's globally
- Partner with recruiters and business leadership to understand profiles and fill positions in a timely basis
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Evaluate the 🦄 's ability to productively and constructively work with other 🦄 's, purple squirrels, and sometimes interplay with humans.
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines
- Conduct phone interviews with product and engineering candidates, and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Build reports on the 🦄 's local, regional, and international migratory patterns, identifying their most preferred dwelling areas.
- Serve as the company's cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of TomTom's core values
- Track and maintain a real time record of candidate pipelines for each role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including outreach performance, response rates, and pass through rates.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
What you’ll need
- 5+ years' experience in either working within a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment.
- 3+ years' experience sourcing/recruiting in the information technology (IT) or information services (IS) space; experience in DevOps, Cloud Engineering, Java, C++, Machine Learning, AI, Computer Vision, Architects, and Data Scientists is highly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of technical terminology and technical fundamentals, languages, tools, frameworks, operating systems, databases, web engineering, distributed systems, scalability, architecture, networks, and systems
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including advanced Boolean search, user groups, social media, networking and sourcing via web channels
- An extrovert, friendly but professional manner and be a person candidates/software engineers enjoy interacting with - a solid long term relationship builder
- A dynamic, highly motivated and entrepreneurial perspective
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be a self-starter, and work independently to resolve issues
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional international team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
Meet your team
We’re Human Resources. We believe in personalized experiences, an unstoppable and resilient culture, smarter decision-making made easy and quickly climbing the career ladder. These beliefs back the unique services, tools, and programs that we deliver to TomTom employees and the business, as well as our promise: you can achieve more at TomTom faster than at any other company. Joining our team, you’ll play a part in our mission to make TomTom the employer of choice. And you’ll have a bit of fun :)
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – it’s how we make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple because life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
Ready to move the world forward?
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.