You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Manage the content calendar and support day-to-day content creation for TomTom’s consumer social media channels – Instagram(@TomTomDrivers) & Facebook(@TomTomDrivers).
- This includes some copywriting, publishing and managing daily engagement on social channels.
- You’ll be responsible for coming up with ideas for content series, in various formats and aligning with creators/stakeholders to execute.
- Assist in the ideation, implementation, creation and reporting of social media marketing campaigns, and with the analysis of social media metrics.
- You will also help in setting up a YouTube channel, as well as working with influencers to further our growing and exciting influencer marketing strategy.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices for creative and effective communication and engagement via these key channels.
- Together with other team members, you will also ensure that our reporting on social media metrics is always up-to-date, relevant and convert it into actionable insights.
What you’ll need
- You must be pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, communications, etc)
- EU citizenship or enrollment in a Dutch university (to meet work permit regulations)
- Native or near-native, English proficiency
- A strong interest in social media marketing.
- A creative and analytical mind paired with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of working with Facebook and Instagram.
- Curiosity, a growth mindset, and the desire to work and learn within a large organization.
- A passion for creating, communicating and making an impact. You get things done!
- You find fun in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility, a balanced perspective and the ability to stay calm when approached with last-minute, deadlines.
- Strong, relationship-building skills.
- You can work independently and in teams.
- Interest in tech, consumer marketing
What's nice to have
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in social media reporting/analytics
- Understanding of social media management tools
- Big ideas and persistent curiosity
What you can expect from us
- To learn a lot, firsthand, from experienced and enthusiastic marketeers
- You will never get bored! A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- A diverse, multi-cultural environment
- 500 Euros/month (gross salary based on full-time work)
- 6 months - 1-year internship contract
- Live and work in Amsterdam, a cool city with loads of creative inspiration.
Meet your team
An international and multi-disciplinary team of marketers, ranging from brand and product marketing, creative content creation, social media strategy and performance marketing. We’re a part of the Consumer marketing team, furthering TomTom’s well-known products as well as working on exciting new ones along with our talented in-house agency. Full of ideas, we take pride in our products, people and work. We like to move fast, bring ideas to life and have fun while working.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?