- Be a member of our security management team.
- Develop security frameworks and practices based on needs from customers, business, products, and platforms.
- Secure seamless integration of our security capabilities with each other and with other relevant practices and tools used within the company such as development pipelines.
- Speak authoritatively to security principles in areas such as network, systems, virtualization, cloud technologies/architecture, encryption, and IAM.
- Interact closely with product teams and architects creating one security architecture for all.
- Liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Act as an individual contributor and mentor/leader detached from the corporate environment.
- Together with our security evangelist constantly looking into and understanding emerging security practices and standards and how those could fit TomTom.
- Be a point of contact for security architecture and technical and procedural questions related to it.
- Support development of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity capabilities.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements that improve our security posture.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience working within a global organization with practical experience in designing and implementing security architectures and integrating multiple vendor products.
- Strong stakeholder management and people skills.
- Superb communication skills with a variety of levels, business and technical functions.
- Practical understanding of security and risk frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, VDA ISA.
- Experience communicating complex topics to non-technical business leaders to ensure they comprehend the expectations or asks being assigned to them.
- Experience creating and utilizing OKRs and KPIs.
- Experience with dashboards and data visualization.
- Program and project management experience with process change implementation.
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience across various security tooling, IT platforms, web, middleware, cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), PKI, database, operating systems, infrastructure and social media.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong experience in threat-modelling of complex systems.
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture specifications for complex security solutions.
- Experience with creating or contributing to technical documentation: product documentation, technology and systems/network architecture or technical whitepapers.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
What's Nice To Have
- Understanding of “thinking in systems” theories.
- Conceptual skills.
- Information Security consulting and security assessment experience.
- Programming/coding and DevOps experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the SSDLC process.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
Meet your team
We’re Information Security. We protect TomTom’s infrastructure, applications, employees and customers. We work alongside Enterprise IT, Commercial IT, Legal, Finance and HR to minimize risk and increase resilience across the business. We take an intelligence-driven approach, relying on innovative commercial and open-source solutions to proactively identify vulnerabilities and contain threats. On our team, you’ll help secure a safe, connected, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forwar