- Review cloud architectures and advise teams on strong Security Design principles and identification of issues prior to systems or features deployed
- Partner with DevOps and SRE teams to consult on secure cloud development practices and build cloud security automation into pipelines
- Provide incident remediation guidance to Product Teams
- Develop cloud security solutions to meet incident response and participate in security incident response process as cloud SME
- Develop security related IaC and scripted solutions to integrate security into cloud environments
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to cloud security designs/configurations, processes, standards and recommendations
- Collaborate with senior management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term cloud security needs
- Mentor junior members of staff
What you’ll need
- 5 or more years of security experience, with at least 3 years performing deployments and architecting solutions on the public cloud
- Proficient development skills, with experience in using REST APIs to integrate disparate security technologies
- Experience with implementing security technologies and controls into container environments, familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of cloud-based infrastructure components with specific understanding of the security risks presented in a decentralized and hybrid environment
- Experience with security administration in AWS and Azure
- CI/CD and DevOps tooling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
What’s nice to have
- AWS and Azure certifications in solution architecture or development, as well as security
- Thirst for knowledge and curious mind to stay current with evolving threat landscapes
- Familiarity with Infrastructures as Code tools, Network & Infrastructure engineering, Elastick Stack and Cloud native security related tools
- Experience working with distributed teams
Meet your team We’re Information Security. We protect TomTom’s infrastructure, applications, employees and customers. We work alongside Enterprise IT, Commercial IT, Legal, Finance and HR to minimize risk and increase resilience across the business. We take an intelligence-driven approach, relying on innovative commercial and open-source solutions to proactively identify vulnerabilities and contain threats. On our team, you’ll help secure a safe, connected, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
Achieve more We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employerWe celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?