- You are the first point of contact for the customer on project related technical topics (including collecting, analyzing and answering product specific questions)
- Attend all relevant project meetings at the customer’s location
- Supporting Milestone validation, bench-tests
- Analyzing, Tracking and follow-up of reported/detected issues
- Support integration and validation expeditions together with the customer and report status and progress to project team and ensure thorough follow up of issues observed.
- Supporting local customer quality department and customer factories with Quality issues
- Establish and maintain good relationship between customer and TomTom project teams
What we expect from you
- Willingness to develop expertise in Digital maps and linked data models
- Knowledge of GIS and Spatial databases systems will be of advantage (e.g. QGIS)
- Become expert on TomTom Map Exchange format
- Thorough understanding of navigation, Traffic TPEG service and Traffic Quality tooling
- Willingness to become acquainted and work with tools like Jira, confluence, API services and other
- More than 2 years of experience in relevant business area
- Knowledge of Requirements Management and Bug Tracking systems
- Commitment to deliver high quality products
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Self-managing.
- Experience working with multinational, cross cultural, cross-functional teams to reach a desired and successful outcome.
- Excellent communication skills in Korean and English. An additional Asian language will be considered a plus.
- Live in area of Seoul to allow daily commute to Customer
What you can expect from us
You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions.
Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.