- You are the first point of contact for the customer on project related technical topics (including collecting, analyzing and answering project specific questions)
- Establish good relationship between customer and TomTom project teams
- Attend all relevant project meetings at the customer’s location
- Supporting Milestone validation, bench-tests and test drives
- Analyzing, Tracking and follow-up of reported/detected issues
- Working in Interdisciplinary international teams with engineering location in Belgium, Poland, Netherland, Germany and Taipei.
- Support integration and validation together with the customer and report status and progress to project team and ensure thorough follow up.
- Supporting local customer quality department and customer factories with Quality issues
- Beside technical support you will manage assigned projects with customers
What we expect from you
- Experience in Software development or database scripting (preferred JAVA, SQL)
- Willingness to develop expertise in Digital maps and linked data models
- Knowledge of GIS and Spatial databases systems will be of advantage (e.g. QGIS)
- Become expert on TomTom Map data Exchange formats
- Thorough understanding of navigation, Traffic TPEG service and Traffic Quality tooling
- Willingness to become acquainted and work with tools like Jira, confluence, API services and other
- More than 5 years of experience in relevant business area
- Knowledge of Requirements Management and Bug Tracking systems e.g JIRA
- Commitment to deliver high quality products
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Self-managing.
- Experience working with multinational, cross cultural, cross-functional teams to reach a desired and successful outcome.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Korean. An additional Asian language will be considered a plus.
- Live in the greater area of Seoul to allow daily commute to Customer
- Taking up sub project lead role and work closely with the project lead
- Line management experience would be considered a plus
What you can expect from us
You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions.
Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.