We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Build developer-focused tooling that streamlines the software deployment process, enabling company to focus on their core business.
- Take a lead role in discussions with engineers and other stakeholders making sure the voices of our internal customers are heard
- Identify issues, collaborate with stakeholders on solutions and provide follow-up on the implementations.
- Take part in the ongoing standardization of various developer tools in the company.
- Create, validate and evangelize developers' tools roadmap with internal customers
- Identifies goals, metrics and analytics to determine product value; continually makes recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings
- You should be passionate and evangelize internally. You should inspire users and the passion for a product should be contagious.
- Modernize our tools and services, drive improvements of tools used for CI/CD, Source code management, Secret management, Artifact management, Developer tools
- Responsible for products, not people.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in large scale software development as a lead of product development, architect or DevOps.
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- should be passionate and evangelize internally. They "inspire the rest of the product team, and the passion for a product is contagious."
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple products and clients simultaneously
- Works well in a remote circumstance and is driven to deliver effective and efficient communication across geographies
- Prior product management experience a plus
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?