- Perform technical & functional product-fit analysis and guiding the customer to the proper products and services, while also identifying product gaps and feature enhancements to increase TomTom’s value to the customer
- Represent the customer in the TomTom product units, such that the customer’s requirements and needs are getting addressed; following up on projects, operational activities and delivery schedules that are critical to the customer
- Work closely with Product, Program, and Marketing Managers to promote TomTom’s content products & software services, as well as work with Enterprise Account Managers to help them understand the technical hurdles of a broad and rich product and services portfolio
- Get the opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of a broad range of TomTom products and services; participate in roadmap and product reviews and provide the customer perspective in these
- Identify potential opportunities from a technical and functional point of view, create compelling customer value add presentations and present to the customer’s decision makers
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and challenges; and articulate business value at all levels, both internally & externally
What you’ll need
- Ideally 10+ years of experience in business development, partnership, or consulting
- 3+ years of experience working on global partnerships
- Excellent negotiation skills combined with a data-driven mentality
- Great track record of negotiating highly complex deals involving a technical product
- Self-motivated, autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced environmen
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Customer obsession mindset
- An engineering background with some experience in location based services or GIS, Traffic, IoT, Analytics, Information Technologies (IT)
- Willingness to travel frequently
What’s nice to have
- Previous experience in the Mapping industry
- Familiarity with APIs / SDKs business
- Project Management certification
- Previous experience with cloud environment (AWS/ Azure)
- Savvy user of Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Meet your team We’re TomTom Enterprise. We provide high-quality mapping and traffic data and a range of Maps APIs. In building a safe, clean and congestion-free society, we partner with some the world’s most innovative companies. Our customer base ranges from application developers and internet of things companies to logistics services and fleet management experts, governments and cloud service providers. On our team, you’ll bridge offline and online worlds, providing developers and businesses big and small with the location technologies they need to build next-generation location-based applications.
Achieve more We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you applyOur recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employerWe celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?