TomTom is looking for a Business Analyst with an IT Service Management (ITSM) and/or Enterprise Architecture background to work within a cross-functional team delivering continuous capability utilizing modern ITSM automation technologies. You will be part of a team responsible for leading a company-wide transformation program that aims to support TomTom in its mission of providing best-in-class IT Service Management for its customers services. Throughout the project you will be accountable for driving the adoption of ITIL-based ITSM processes and capabilities and for the implementation of flexible and high-performing automation solutions that support our developer community and external customer base.
Your responsibilities will include
- Collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement new technical solutions leveraging advanced concepts
- Work with internal and external customers to document business requirements and deliver work packages to the ServiceNow developers to execute
- Planning requirements with internal customers, managing backlog & timelines, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to program stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the projects progress and deadlines
- Participating in projects and support issues associated with SN applications, liaising with appropriate IT departments, Product Units as well as associated vendors.
- Lead the design and implementation of service automation across a large, complex organization
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks and produce and present project reports for management/program steering committee and stakeholders up to board level
- Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Establish program governance with required stakeholders up to CXO level
- Negotiate and align key deliverables across multiple TomTom business units
- Supporting the Platform Manager to document, communicate and continually improve the processes and policies that describe the use and administration of the SN platform and applications.
- Providing IT associates with technical training, support and secondary documentation for SN applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Total of 5+ years of experience, with minimum experience of 3 years implementing Enterprise Tools projects for Global clients in areas of Service automation, monitoring, management, reporting & ITSM projects.
- Process writing capabilities
- Intermediate Office skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc
- ServiceNow implementation or other ITSM tool
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Planning Scoping, Requirements Management, Risk management, Stakeholder Management, Monitoring and Control
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts, IT Service Management processes and tooling
- Experience with SN Modules: ITSM, ITOM, ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, Service Portal
- Experience with large-scale technology/business transformation programs
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer centric mindset
Preferred requirements (Nice to Have)
- Experience in operating an ITIL/ITSM program and/or supporting an ITIL framework
- Experience with a variety of SDLC methodologies such as: Lean, SCRUM, DevOps or other agile methodologies
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Knowledgeable about Monitoring, & Event Management tools such as, Prometheus, Grafana Jira, PagerDuty