We are seeking someone who will bring both technical and customer service skills at a senior level. Sound interesting so far?
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide local IT support to TomTom employees based in our Berlin office and in EMEA regions;
- Prepare IT equipment for new hires;
- IT-related trouble shooting mainly for Linux users;
- Preparing and distributing of personal computers;
- Supporting employee devices such as printers and phones;
- Assist in a roll out of new projects.
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a technical support role, delivering face-to-face support;
- Able to manage complex or escalated support issues;
- Experience in supporting Linux (Ubuntu);
- Working knowledge of networks (LAN/WAN);
- Technical education in IT (Degree or Certification);
- Engages with customers via face-to-face support or remotely (phone, email, chat);
- Communication skills in adapting to a range of customers and situations;
- Flexible, professional, pragmatic and hands on mentality to serve our customers.
A nice addition would be:
- Experienced in working in an international environment.
What you can expect from us:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that encourages individual development and team-work;
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly;
- Bonuses such as 30 holiday days, benefit card, pension plan, and more;
- Berlin. A pretty cool city to live and work.
Want to join us?
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time.
Since then, our software and navigation technologies have been powering over hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. From industry-leading location-based products and mapmaking technologies, to embedded automotive navigation solutions; innovative personal navigation devices and apps to advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services. We continue to shape the future, leading the way with autonomous driving, smart mobility and smarter cities. www.tomtom.com