We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- You will drive the Rewards strategy as a member of the HR leadership team
- You will lead and develop a diverse set of professionals in the Rewards, Global Mobility and Employment Tax teams
- You will lead the creation/improvement, implementation, and maintenance of innovative rewards programs and work with senior leadership to drive those across the global population
- You will act as the consultant to the Remuneration Committee of the Supervisory Board on Management Board and Executive Committee remuneration and governance
- You will lead cross-functional project teams in the area of rewards and beyond
- You will lead the Global Mobility team in hiring from abroad and the movement of talent within TomTom in a manner that provides an exceptional employee experience in a cost-effective manner
- You will ensure regulatory compliance, governance, and cost-effectiveness in addition to the desirability and overall attractiveness of our rewards programs
- You will play an active role in the engagement, effectiveness, and delivery of the broad HR team as a member of the HR leadership team
- You will champion technology to provide a seamless experience to TomTom’ers
- You will oversee salary and benefit programs in over 30 countries including base pay management, annual merit, bonus and LTI process, incentive programs, benefits, perks & ancillary benefits
- You’ll deliver scalable solutions and develop programs for TomTom to attract and retain the world’s greatest talent to enable our vision
What you’ll need
- An innovative, entrepreneurial, and driven mindset.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience of which at least 4 years relevant international rewards experience
- An affinity for technology
- Advanced level knowledge of trends and developments in rewards, as well as financial knowledge. Next to that, you possess basic knowledge of local and international tax and labor legislation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and thrive on interacting with different cultures and levels of management
- Proven experience in interacting with middle/senior/executive management, works councils, and external parties, such as consultants and lawyers
- Thinking beyond rewards to contribute to the broader HR talent offering and experience
- Fluency in English
Meet your team
We’re Human Resources. We keep our employees and future talent at heart, making it our number one goal to attract the right people, welcome them into our TomTom family and give them the support they need to continue developing and be their best self every day. We cherish our culture, always striving to make it even more resilient and unstoppable. Joining us, you will achieve more while making a direct impact on people’s lives and the organization.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.