We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a liaison with development teams to successfully identify software development best practices and help to implement them.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Help automate the software build process for development teams (GitHub, Azure DevOps)
- Improve CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Support development teams in technical questions of CI/CD
- Take part in the ongoing standardization of various developer tools in the company.
What you’ll need
- Experience in software engineering (Node.js is a plus)
- Experience in CI/CD area with strong focus on building pipelines
- Experience in secret management in CI/CD (Vault)
- Experience in artifact management (Artifactory, Nexus, etc)
- Experience in public cloud (Azure is a plus)
- Experience in container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform and Ansible infrastructure-as-code to build infrastructure, platforms and environments as code
- Experience in Source Code Management systems (GitHub experience is a plus)
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
What’s nice to have
- Experience in Azure DevOps, especially Azure Pipelines.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?