• Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
• The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TomTom is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
• TomTom will support its products and provide updates and services until such products reach their end of life. A product will reach its end of life when such updates and/or services can no longer be received by the device or are no longer made available by TomTom. TomTom will inform consumers in advance when a product will reach its end of life.
• Services and updates can only be used on the device they have been purchased with and cannot be transferred to another TomTom device.
• After the 1-year Speed Camera and LIVE Services trial you can extend the service by purchasing a subscription.
* When compared to our previous generation
** Smartphone-connected devices receive TomTom Services (such as real-time traffic and speed cameras) by sharing your phone’s internet connection via Bluetooth.
*** Keep going with live services on your sat nav by switching to a subscription after your trial. Speed Camera Services must only be used in accordance with national laws and regulations of the country where you are driving. This functionality is specifically prohibited in some countries/jurisdictions. Please make sure to check if these services are legal in the country where you are driving before using/activating the services. Any illegal use of this service is strictly at your own risk. TomTom assumes no responsibility for the illegal use of these alerts.