Find products, services, and support
Oops! Can we suggest to: check your spelling, try more general words, or try different words that mean the same thing
SPORTS & FITNESS
Upgrading your software lets you make the most of your watch
While you're working on your training, we're working on improving our products. That's why we regularly issue software updates with important changes to increase performance and reliability. Installing all these updates, including the optional ones, will benefit you and your performance.
On this page you will find the latest updates for your TomTom Sports & Fitness products.
To update, simply connect your watch to your computer using the charging cable and MySports Connect will automatically update your software. Don’t have MySports Connect installed yet? Click here: tomtom.com/123.
To activate your 24/7 heart rate monitoring, go to your watch's main menu, then press down. Scroll until you find “Tracker” and then press right. Select “Heart” by pressing right and activate your 24/7 heart rate monitor by selecting “On.” You can also watch the how-to video below for a step-by-step demo.
Step 1. Connect your watch to your computer using the charging cable and MySports Connect will automatically update your software with 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
Step 2. Activate your new technology by following the steps outlined in this video.
OTHER RECENT SOFTWARE UPDATES:
OTHER RECENT SOFTWARE UPDATES:
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring released on January 26, 2016
• You can now track your heart rate 24 hours a day* with your TomTom Spark and TomTom Runner 2 Cardio and Cardio+Music GPS watches. Check how your heart rate changes over the day and get new insights on how your activities affect your heart rate. (*Your TomTom GPS watch provides you with activity information that encourages you to adopt a more active lifestyle overall. Your device uses sensors that track your movement and provide you with relevant information about your activity. The information and data provided is a close estimate of your activity and may not be completely accurate. Data shown can vary per device used or per person and may be dependent on their height, weight, age, build and activity level. The TomTom GPS watch cannot be relied on or used as a replacement for medical advice. We recommend that you consult your physician before starting a new exercise or fitness plan.)
Version 1.1.19 released on 11 November 2015
• For watches with a built-in optical heart rate monitor, we have improved the performance in case of sudden speed increases for running or treadmill.
• You can now start indoor cycling activities without a Cadence & Speed Sensor.
Version 1.1.14 released on 22 October 2015
• You can now create a custom race on your watch so that you can race a specific distance or time.
• If your watch supports music, you can now control the music playback by moving up from clock screen. We also improved battery life when listening to music and music file compatibility.
• Sleep data can now be uploaded to the MySports website.
• You can now use your watch in Japanese, Korean, Malaysian and Indonesian