- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Your TomTom device comes with regular software and fixed speed camera updates and seasonal (4 times per year) updates for maps. To download these updates you need an active internet connection via Wi-Fi® or a computer with access to the internet
- Your TomTom device comes with regular traffic and mobile speed camera services. To receive these services your device needs to be smartphone connected, or equipped with a built-in SIM including Data.
- Services and updates will be available as long as your TomTom device is fully operational. Fully operational means that the device is able to receive software updates, service updates, content and works with current accessories. A device will not be fully operational when one of these can no longer be received by the device or is no longer available. As our map and navigation software technologies evolve they may require newer hardware technology to support this. In case the hardware is no longer compatible, updates will not be possible.
- If you plan to travel outside of New Zealand and want to use TomTom Traffic, please note that additional costs can be incurred on your phone due to overseas roaming charges.
To improve your TomTom site experience at any time click here