Smarter than ever, the latest TomTom GO GPS navigation device integrates seamlessly with your phone. It can read out your text messages and enable full use of your phone’s personal assistant. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it extremely simple to update any of your world maps. No computer needed!
The most powerful TomTom GO GPS navigation device we’ve built yet can learn your driving habits and save you time in the car by predicting destinations. Starting up and planning routes is lightning fast. Just dock into the unique magnetic mount and you’ll be on your way in seconds.
The route planner in your device takes your normal routine into account and predicts where you want to go. And once you’re on your way, your trip planner will reroute you should there be any problems ahead.
Real-time updates from millions of drivers give you extremely accurate traffic information and enable smart routes around hold-ups straight on your GPS navigation device. Alerts for the latest fixed and mobile speed camera locations will help you keep to the speed limit. Free for the life of your TomTom GO.
Download and update world maps at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from Australia and New Zealand, through Europe and Africa, all the way to North America. We've got you covered.
DISCOVER THE MOST AMAZING ROADS
Pick from the world's most epic driving routes to be explored. Personalise the route and transfer it easily to your TomTom GPS navigation. Your device will guide you along the route so you can focus on enjoying the stunning views.
Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your TomTom GO GPS navigation system will pick up any destinations or favourites set on your MyDrive navigation app as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
- To learn more about Lifetime TomTom Services such as Lifetime Maps, TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras, please visit tomtom.com/lifetimemaps
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime.
**If you plan to travel outside of New Zealand and want to use TomTom Traffic, please note that additional costs can be incurred on your phone due to overseas roaming charges.