Smarter than ever, the latest TomTom GO sat nav integrates seamlessly with your phone. It can read out your text messages and enable full use of your phone’s personal assistant. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it extremely simple to update any of your world maps. No computer needed!
The most powerful TomTom GO sat nav we’ve built yet can learn your driving habits and save you time in the car by predicting destinations. Starting up and planning routes is lightning fast. Just dock into the unique magnetic mount and you’ll be on your way in seconds.
Real-time updates from millions of drivers give you extremely accurate traffic information and enable smart routes around hold-ups straight on your navigation device. Alerts for the latest fixed, mobile and average speed cameras will help you keep to the speed limit. Free for the life of your TomTom GO.
Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.
Easily plan trips, before you get in the car
Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your TomTom GO GPS navigation system will pick up any destinations or favourites set on your MyDrive navigation app as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
I can't count the number times it's saved me from sitting in a monstrous traffic jam by diverting me around snarl-ups. I trust its direction implicitly.
- To learn more about Lifetime TomTom Services such as Lifetime Maps, TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras, please visit tomtom.com/lifetimemaps
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an Internet Connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime.
Priority Driving: Discover your own road
Not all drivers are equal, the road can now be a place where you’re in full control. Priority Driving is the in-car experience TomTom navigation delivers to drivers who don’t want to be at the mercy of the road. Daily route navigation becomes varied and stimulating, traffic is a thing of the past and getting from A to B to C is simple when the road is there for you.
The future of driving will look very different to the roads we see today – TomTom has already seen that future. From autonomous driving to roads without traffic lights, congestion or accidents, TomTom Innovation is paving the way for a safer simpler driving future. TomTom is using its immense data network from car GPS and beyond to help build a better tomorrow, and you can see how today.
Sat navs aren’t just about efficient, traffic-free driving – now they’re for adventure too. TomTom has created 25 stunning driving routes across Europe that will re-ignite the spark that only fun driving can create. Discover beautiful scenic wonders all while relaxing in the knowledge your TomTom car GPS will keep you on course.