TomTom Services via SIM: Traffic and Speed Cameras
Last Mile Navigation and Find My Car
Trip Planning via MyDrive and Road Trips
Carry case, Dual charger, Screen Protector
- Your TomTom device comes with regular software and fixed speed camera updates and seasonal (4 times per year) updates for maps. To download these updates you need an active internet connection via Wi-Fi® or a computer with access to the internet. Your TomTom device also comes with regular traffic and mobile speed camera services. To receive these services your device needs to be smartphone connected or equipped with a built-in SIM including Data. All of these services and updates will be available for the life of your TomTom device. This means that the device is able to receive software updates, service updates, content and works with current accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when one of these can no longer be received by the device or is no longer available.
- As our map and navigation software technologies evolve they may require newer hardware technology to support this. In case the hardware is no longer compatible, updates will not be possible.
- Services and updates can only be used on the device they have been purchased with and cannot be transferred to another TomTom device.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Now is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Share location and ETA is only available with Android™ based smartphones.