Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time.
Advanced Lane Guidance
No more sudden lane changes or missed turns.
Smarter than ever, the latest TomTom GO navigation device integrates seamlessly with your phone. It can read out your text messages and enable full use of your phone's personal assistant. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it extremely simple to update any of your world maps. No computer needed!
The most powerful TomTom GO navigator we’ve built yet can learn your driving habits and save you time in the car by predicting destinations. Starting up and planning routes is lightning fast. Just dock into the unique magnetic mount and you’ll be on your way in seconds.
Real-time updates from millions of drivers give you extremely accurate traffic information and enable smart routes around hold-ups straight on your navigation device. Alerts for the latest fixed, mobile and average speed cameras will help you keep to the speed limit. Free for the life of your TomTom GO.
Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.
Easily plan trips, before you get in the car
Plan routes, check live traffic, and save favorites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Your TomTom GO will pick up any destinations or favorites set on MyDrive as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
- To learn more about Lifetime TomTom Services such as Lifetime Maps, TomTom Traffic and Safety Cameras, please visit tomtom.com/lifetimemaps
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Lifetime means the useful life of the device, i.e. the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content, or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more. You need a PC with an internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download new maps and updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime.