Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time.
Lifetime Speed Cameras*
Get regular updates on fixed, mobile and average speed cameras.
IF Design Award 2017 TomTom GO Series
Smarter than ever, the latest TomTom GO GPS navigation device integrates seamlessly with your phone. It can read out your text messages and enable full use of your phone’s personal assistant. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it extremely simple to update any of your world maps. No computer needed!
The most powerful TomTom GO GPS navigation device we’ve built yet can learn your driving habits and save you time in the car by predicting destinations. Starting up and planning routes is lightning fast. Just dock into the unique magnetic mount and you’ll be on your way in seconds.
The route planner in your device takes your normal routine into account and predicts where you want to go. And once you’re on your way, your trip planner will reroute you should there be any problems ahead.
Real-time updates from millions of drivers give you extremely accurate traffic information and enable smart routes around hold-ups straight on your GPS navigation device. Alerts for the latest fixed and mobile speed camera locations will help you keep to the speed limit. Free for the life of your TomTom GO.
Download and update world maps at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from Australia and New Zealand, through Europe and Africa, all the way to North America. We've got you covered.
DISCOVER THE MOST AMAZING ROADS
Pick from the world's most epic driving routes to be explored. Personalise the route and transfer it easily to your TomTom GPS navigation. Your device will guide you along the route so you can focus on enjoying the stunning views.
Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your TomTom GO GPS navigation system will pick up any destinations or favourites set on your MyDrive navigation app as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
The maps cut out a ton of the unnecessary visuals that you'll find on some of the other units, and does so without neglecting important landmarks. The interface on the TomTom units is also better than most, with an uncluttered list of useful tools that are functional and can be navigated easily when driving.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Now™ service is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Your TomTom device comes with regular software and fixed speed camera updates and seasonal (4 times per year) updates for maps. To download these updates you need an active internet connection via Wi-Fi® or a computer with access to the internet
- Your TomTom device comes with regular traffic and mobile speed camera services. To receive these services your device needs to be smartphone connected, or equipped with a built-in SIM including Data.
- Services and updates will be available as long as your TomTom device is fully operational. Fully operational means that the device is able to receive software updates, service updates, content and works with current accessories. A device will not be fully operational when one of these can no longer be received by the device or is no longer available. As our map and navigation software technologies evolve they may require newer hardware technology to support this. In case the hardware is no longer compatible, updates will not be possible.