About the role
This role provides you the opportunity to embark on the TomTom journey as a Product Manager in the TomTom Product Management organization, more specifically in the area of our Developer Portal.
In this role we believe that you have a drive for the delivery of a high-quality Developer Experience and a passion for technology and innovation. You are motivated by shaping the product future and delivering solutions that customers love. You strive in a dynamic, agile environment and are open to change.
What you’ll do
Competitive compensation package.
Work flexibility program (Working @ TomTom) - work from both home and the office!
Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support.
Chance to work abroad for 90-calendar days in select countries and states!
Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture.
After you apply
1. First call: If your application matches the role, then it’s time to put a voice to the name! We’ll call you to set up an interview.
2. First interview: In this interview, we want to know more about you – what excites you about location technology and how can you help us solve global challenges.
3. Online assessment: We’ll send you an assignment - use your expertise to show us what you’ve got.
4. Second interview: We'll dive into your potential role, showing you how you’ll fit into your team and contribute to our vision.
5. The final decision: Cue the fireworks, because we’ll start the onboarding!