We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What You’ll Do
- Develop backend microservices in Java and cloud-native technologies in the domain of Identity and Access Management (IAM) for Consumer and Automotive users
- Design/build high available, robust and scalable applications using modern technologies hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Own the stack and contribute wherever required in your apps (design/implement/maintain application code, tests, e2e integration tests, monitoring, CI/CD pipelines etc.)
- Introduce new technologies that will help us to reach new heights and make your apps secure
- Be part of On-call responsibility during out of office hours and make your apps resilient as you don’t like to be called at night
What You’ll Need
- DevOps mentality – You build it, You run it and You own it
- Proficient knowledge on Java 8, Java Functional Programming, OOPS, Software Design Patterns, SOLID principles and hands-on experience on using Java to build enterprise applications;
- Experience/Familiar with Tech Stack that we currently use: Java, BDD, Cucumber, JMeter, Junit, Spring, Spring Unit Test, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, MySQL, Postgres, CosmosDB, Alertsite, CI/CD, AzureDevops, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Ability to design cloud-native applications using Kubernetes;
- Adoption of best practices during design, development, testing and delivery phases in an Agile environment
- Experience in developing and working with REST and SOAP APIs
- Working knowledge on OWASP
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and adoption to best practices in DevOps;
- Experience in designing and deploying Micro services (Microservices architecture practitioner);
- Experience in performance tuning applications in a cloud environment;
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience;
Nice to have
- Past experience working in IAM areas - SSL/TLS/SAML,OAuth2,OpenID Connect
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?