TomTom PLUS Services
Watching your speed?
With a TomTom Safety Camera subscription you can download the latest fixed safety camera databases. And to make it even easier, you only need one subscription to get the latest data in any supported country on your map. So, no matter where you are, you always get the most accurate safety camera alerts.
The TomTom Safety Cameras service is currently available for Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Portugal and the United Kingdom. A separate Safety Cameras service is available for Australia & South Africa.
You can even report new or out-of-date safety camera locations directly to the server quickly and easily, either from your TomTom device (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher) or via the TomTom website.
- Most up-to-date and complete safety camera locations available with regular updates.
- Fully integrated with the TomTom navigation software.
- Alerts to warn you if any safety cameras are on your route.
- Easy reporting and sharing of new or out-of-date safety camera locations direct from your device as part of your subscription (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher) or via the web.
- All-in-one: no additional antennas or devices needed.
- Smart subscription – when you buy new maps, the Safety Cameras service automatically becomes available in those countries too.
All subscribers are informed of the latest updates by email. Updates can then be downloaded via the TomTom device, TomTom HOME software, or the TomTom website.