TomTom PLUS Services
NEW! Warning for mobile camera hotspots in Ireland?
With the new an improved Safety Cameras subscription you* can now also receive warnings for mobile camera hotspots in Ireland. Next to this you can download the latest fixed safety camera databases for Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Portugal and the United Kingdom. A separate Safety Cameras service is available for Australia & South Africa. Fixed safety camera warnings are unfortunately not alowed in Ireland.
You can even report new or out-of-date safety camera locations directly to the server quickly and easily, either from your TomTom device (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher) or via the TomTom website.
- Warning for mobile camera hotspots in Ireland*.
- Most up-to-date and complete safety camera locations database in Europe with regular updates.
- Fully integrated with the TomTom navigation software.
- Adjustable alerts to warn you for safety cameras on your route
- Easy reporting and sharing of new or out-of-date safety camera locations direct from your device as part of your subscription (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher) or via the web.
- All-in-one: no additional antennas or devices needed.
- Smart subscription – when you buy new maps, the Safety Cameras service automatically becomes available in those countries too.
All subscribers are informed of the latest updates by email. Updates can then be downloaded via the TomTom device, TomTom HOME software, or the TomTom website.
*Only TomTom GOx50 users can receive mobile hotspot alerts in Ireland at the moment, please go to TomTom HOME to subscribe. Owners of other devices can click on the link below to subscribe.p>