TomTom PLUS Services
The roads are getting busier. Journey times are getting longer. And tempers are getting shorter. What better time to get ahead of the rest?
TomTom Traffic gives you constant real-time traffic reports, as well as advice on the best alternative routes to avoid the jams. You can even get updates on dangerous road conditions ahead, delivered straight to your TomTom (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher)
The TomTom Traffic service is currently available for Austria, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Norway, The Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom.
To make it even easier, you only need one subscription to enjoy traffic information in any country on your map. So, no matter where you are, you can always stay ahead of the rest.
- Real-time traffic information across Europe, using the most accurate and up-to-date sources.
- Detailed incident reports, delay times estimated, alternative routes proposed and if enabled automatic rerouting.
- Accurate real-time warnings about dangerous road conditions ahead (fog, snow, ice and so on) anywhere in Europe and the US. (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher)
- Clear on-screen animated or spoken (GO 920/720/520/910) traffic alerts as and when you want them.
- Smart push technology which minimizes the amount of data needed to update traffic information on your device
- Smart subscription – when you buy new maps, the Traffic service automatically becomes available in those countries too.
- To use TomTom Traffic a compatible phone with a wireless data connection (e.g. GPRS) is required. Click here to check if your phone is compatible.
- Also note that your mobile service provider may charge you for using a wireless data connection. Click here to check the associated data usage of this service. Please contact your mobile service provider to determine the exact costs.
- Traffic plus is only available for TomTom devices equipped with Bluetooth
For more detailed information about TomTom Traffic and TomTom RDS TMC, please click here