TomTom Map Update Service
Roads change by as much as 15% every year. To ensure the best navigation experience, you need to keep your map up to date with these changes.
That’s why TomTom has created Map Update Service. Map Update Service is the best way to get the most accurate and reliable maps available for your TomTom device. It gives you every single release of your map over a fixed time period, for a great price.
What’s more, the newer your map is when you join the less it will cost you.
The benefit? You can relax in the knowledge that your device will always give you the quickest, most accurate route possible.
So, whether you're driving locally or visiting somewhere new, you can enjoy our best-ever navigation and drive everywhere as a local.
Here's how it works:
- You'll get 4 new maps over 12 months, one per quarter.
- You'll be notified by email when each new map is available to download.
- You can relax, knowing you'll always have the latest map.
Map Update Service Terms & Conditions
- Map Update Service can only be bought for maps that you already own and will usually be offered at a discounted price depending on the age of your map.
- Once purchased, Map Update Service cannot be transferred to another TomTom GPS device or another user.
- Due to the continuous improvements in our map quality, some new maps may not fit completely on your device. In these cases, detailed Map Zones are offered for download. You can only use one Map Zone on your device at a time but it's easy and free to change to another zone at any time using MyTomTom. For more information check www.tomtom.com/mapzones